New Patients in Norwalk
Your First Visit
We welcome new patients and appreciate that you’ve stopped by our website! Please call our office to reserve your family’s continuing care and oral cancer checkups or your consultation. Here’s what you can expect at your first visit:
- Registration: Our front office team will help you complete paperwork when you arrive.
- X-Rays & Photos: The dental assistant will capture safe, accurate dental X-rays and photos.
- Record Review: The dentist will review your records with you and discuss your main concerns and goals.
- Comprehensive Exam: This will include an evaluation of your head, neck, teeth, jaws, occlusion, and soft tissues. We will look for signs of problems, like gum disease, faulty dental work, new decay or damage, and suspicious lesions that may indicate early oral cancer.
- Dental Cleaning: If you do not need a deep cleaning and your gum tissue is healthy, you may spend about a half hour with your dental hygienist for a thorough cleaning.
- Discussion & Treatment Planning: The doctor will sit down with you to review your records, digital X-rays, and photos. He’ll point out his findings and present treatment options. If you have any questions, please ask. Also, if you’re interested in cosmetic dentistry, tell the dentist during your conversation with him. We want you to be active in treatment planning, and a solid understanding of your situation will allow you to make informed decisions.
- Schedule Next Visit: Whether you need treatment or will come back in six months for your semi-annual continuing care and oral cancer screening, before you leave the office, we’ll schedule your next appointment. Postponing regular preventive appointments or restorative treatment could result in larger problems, more pain, and more expense in the future. We want to help you avoid emergency dental situations, so we’ll do whatever we can to help you prioritize important visits.
New Patient Forms
Because we know your time is valuable, we've put our patient forms online so you can download them to fill out on your computer before your appointment. After filling out the forms please print them to bring with you so we can begin your appointment as soon as possible.
- Health History
- Patient Information
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practice
- HIPAA Acknowledgement/Consent
- Smile Assessment Form
Payments & Financing
With convenient ways to pay, nothing should stand between you and the dental care you want and need. We accept cash, check, major credit cards, and we also work with CareCredit, a trusted name in low- and no-interest patient loans. Apply for CareCredit online by clicking the logo below, and please call our office if you have any questions.